This training program has been designed in order to develop the relational management skills of the participants. The didactical approach consists in interactive theory, role plays and workshops. We grant a special focus to the real situations encountered by the participants in their professional environment. We define for each topic pragmatic tools and guidelines that we put into practice through role plays. This management program is dedicated to all types of managers having direct reports or to people who are going to face this responsibility in the near future. We recommend organizing this training action in a sequential mode, one day every 3 weeks for instance. Its duration can vary depending on the chosen topics, the number of role plays, the number of video debriefing and the number of participants.
Duration: 4 to 8 days
Number of participants: 6 to 12 per group
Main topics of the program
- The oral communication.
- The non-verbal communication.
- The iceberg theory.
- Our system of references.
- The power of questions.
- The active listening.
- The acknowledgement process.
- Being assertive.
- Presentation skills.
- What is management?
- Defining concrete objectives.
- The management styles.
- Delegating efficiently.
- Announcing delicate decisions.
- Control and follow up.
- Empowerment through praising.
- Providing positive feedbacks.
- Reprimanding in an efficient way.
- Developing the potential of our collaborators.
- Performance review session.
- Managing changes.
- The multidirectional manager.
- Setting an example.
- Leading meetings.
- The various types of meeting.
- Handling the difficult managerial situations.
- Handling conflicts.
- The dismissal session.
- Reasoned negotiation principles.
- Dealing with objections.
- Managing the Y generation.
- Recruiting efficiently.