This training program has been designed to enhance efficiency of meetings within your organization. If meetings are often useful and necessary, they are also very time consuming. Many organizations have been conducting surveys and discovered that their collaborators were spending 25% of their working time in meetings that they were judging unnecessary. The goals of this program are: setting clear rules about when and to run meetings; and providing participants with pragmatic tools enabling them to conduct efficient meetings. The didactical approach consists in interactive theory, workshops and role plays. During our session, the participants are trained to conduct a meeting in which they are facing all the meetings’ traps. We also go through the different types of meetings and their specificities. This training action is dedicated to all people who have to run meetings.
Duration: 1 day
Number of participants: 6 to 12 per group
Main topics of the program
- The different types of meetings.
- The specificities of each type of meetings.
- Deciding to organize a meeting.
- The meeting’s invitation.
- The meeting’s agenda.
- The rules to ensure efficient meetings.
- Conducting meetings.
- Dealing with objections.
- Dealing with perturbations.
- Dealing with conflict situations.
- Principles of efficient meetings’ minutes.