This training program has been designed to develop the commercial competences of the participants, to bring them answers and constructive approaches to situations they come across on the field, to develop their ability to generate empathy, to help them to put in place successful questioning strategies in order to discover their clients’ needs, to train them to deal with objections, to develop their creativity, to defend efficiently the margins of the company and to provide them with pragmatic tools enabling them to handle the sales process from the prospection phase to closing a deal and finally obtain active references. In other words, this program covers all the steps of the sales process. The didactical approach consists of an interactive theory, numerous realistic role plays and workshops. This training is adaptable to different types of businesses and to the various levels of participants.
Duration: 4 to 6 days
Number of participants: 6 to 12 per group
Main topics of the program
- The oral communication.
- The non-verbal communication.
- The iceberg theory.
- Our system of references.
- The power of questions.
- The active listening.
- The acknowledgement process.
- Speaking in.
- Obtaining “rendez-vous” by telephone.
- The pitch elevator.
- The 1st contact.
- Developing our empathy.
- The 5 steps of the sales process.
- Dealing with objections.
- Exploiting buying signals.
- Closing a deal.
- How to bounce back when facing a NO?
- The high pressure.
- Our USP’s.
- Moving from features to benefits.
- Organizing a strategic prospection.
- Defining our sales objectives.
- Preparing our sales.
- Developing a partnership with our clients.
- Our commercial self-motivation.
- Knowing how to preserve a relationship.
- Developing active references.
- Dealing with claims.
- Group negotiation principles.
- How to behave during social events?
- How to react in front of competition?
- The price negotiation.